Sunday 16 December 2007

Print version now for sale

With a couple of spelling errors on the back cover corrected, I'm now satisfied with the print version of AFK. If you would like to buy a paperback copy, therefore, click here to visit AFK's web page at lulu.com. As mentioned previously the book costs GBP 7.99.

And if you don't want to buy a paperback copy, well that's just fine as well. What matters most to me is that AFK is being downloaded and read and enjoyed; it makes me feel great to know my writing's alive out there. The free PDF version will of course remain. So keep handing out this URL, folks, and to those of you who have left comments - either here on this page or inworld to me directly - thanks very much indeed. It means a lot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the novel yet (I will!. I just really wanted to Congratulate you on publishing!