Thursday 20 March 2008

Interview in The Avastar...

...of sorts. Ok, so I asked them to review AFK back in December, thinking it might appeal to their nose for scandal. Instead, I got sent a questionnaire about where my favourite places are in SL and they finally got around to using it today (slow news week, I gather), albeit with most of what I actually wrote edited out, including the link to the blooming novel!!! *Fume* Yes, I know; I'm an ungrateful bastard. I really am.

www.the-avastar.com, should you be interested. It's issue 66, by the way; page 24. At least they got the plug in for Sumos ;)

2 comments:

Solange said...

Well, I was wondering why after such a beguiling introduction there was no mention of the novel in the interview. But I am of google generation and the search for Huckleberry Hax brings me straight here :)

HuckHax said...

Good for you Solange, and slapped wrist to me for underestimating the resourcefulness of Avastar readers :)