Wednesday 18 January 2012

Your Clothing is Still Downloading: Launch event


This Friday (20 Jan), I'll be making the PDF and Issu versions of 'Your Clothing is Still Downloading' available for free, and the paperback version available for purchase from lulu.com.  A Kindle version will follow.

To celebrate this, the launch of my sixth novel under the name Huckleberry Hax (and the fourth to be set in SL), I'll be holding an event at my venue, the Nancy Redgrave Building.  If you're free at 4pm SLT and fancy finding out about the novel, I'll be reading an excerpt from the book, a self contained chapter in which the protagonist recalls a real life meeting with his Second Life lover.

The Nancy Redgrave Building can be found here.

UPDATE

Thank you to all who came, listened to the end and gave such lovely feedback.  The novel is now online and can be found here.  I've also re-recorded the reading and posted it on YouTube.  Picture below by Taralyn Gravois.

No comments: